TESTED AND TRUSTED SEXUAL POSITIONS ...Useful tips for women

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

UK BASED GOSPEL SINGER EULOGISIES JONATHAN


United Kingdom based Nigerian singer, Julie A Dee has opined that prayers, understanding and support for government policies is what the Nation needs as against the present outburst of anger being witnessed in the Nation today.

The university of Abuja alumni who spoke to our reporter on telephone from London said steps being taken by Good Luck Jonathan’s administration, has the youths and children yet unborn as the greatest beneficiaries ”it makes me laugh when I hear people say Jonathan is slow; he doesn’t have the guts to handle Nigeria and all kinds of things; but each time I hear these things I always ask myself if these people, particularly fellow singers do stop and think of the positive impact Jonathan’s policies have on our lives and our nascent democracy...”

As she talked about the impact of Jonathan’s policies, she also encouraged both the gospel and the secular acts to pray and drum up support for the government through their music, a move that she said she has brought to bear in her next album “Jonathan is a loyalist and a staunch supporter of the rule of law, if not why will he fold his hands and allow five of his party governors be sent out of the office. The removal of subsidy is for us all, because he wants to give the children of the poor the same opportunities as the rich”

Ebony skinned beauty who said her album is yet to be titled, ended by stating categorically that her music “is a tool for change”.” I am not talking about change for individuals; rather I am talking about generational change”. And I wish more Nigerian entertainers will continue to use their talent and fame to explain the benefits of the government policies as against leading the people away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, GEL already transforming Nigeria with time Nigerians will see the good work of President Jonathan. Well done Mrs. Julie Dee

Anonymous said...

comment by Gabriel Ogaga Emeriewen

Anonymous said...

Julie Dee the Amazon.

One Luv

Gabriel

Best wedding singer said...

I liked it very much, the magic in their songs are incomparable. I have seen the live concerts of many wedding singer in UK but nik has always attracted me with his songs, I think he is one of the Best wedding singer