TESTED AND TRUSTED SEXUAL POSITIONS ...Useful tips for women

Friday, December 9, 2011

EFE OMOROGBE ROBBED AT GUN POINT

Efe Omorogbe, Now Muzik boss and manager to  2Face Idibia was recently robbed of his car – a BMW X3 SUV (Grey BMW X3. Reg number: KR 526 EKY. Engine no: WBXPA73464WC36602
Chasis no: (same as engine number) and other valuables by a group of gun men on Monday night, December 5, 2011.
The veteran, Omorogbe who doubles as a writer, as well the  management of 2Face Idibia, confirmed that he was on his way home when along Ota road, he was when a vehicle overtook his and in a suddenly another one parked very close beside him and eight men alighted from both vehicles and commanded me to come out  from my car, said Omorogbe.
I immediately came out of my car and was asked to get into the back seat. Four men got in with me’,
I was then asked to stay face down so as not to see where they (the robbers) were driving to. ‘They asked me to tell them where the security key in the car was but I told them there wasn’t one. They didn’t believe me at first and hit me several times. They even threatened to kill me if the car stopped abruptly’, Omorogbe narrated.
After driving for about 20 minutes, they finally let me out after stripping me of my shirt, trousers, wristwatch, wedding ring and shoes and then asked me to run into the bush.
He came out several minutes later and saw a thousand Naira on the floor (Efe strongly suggests the robbers must have dropped it for him), walked to a nearby residence where he met someone who gave him clothes to wear and drove him to the police station near Ota Farms.

1 comment:

wale mandela said...

damn! brother, i am just reading this. So so sorry this happened to u. From this story, one can assume that these are hungry boys probably graudates too who can use some real job rather than ending up in vices like these. its quite unfortunate how insecurity and unemployment is jeopardising lives & properties in the foremost black nation on earth. I suggested in my article; "I weep for 9ja - Police Reform, published by saharareporters, the need to overhaul our Police by hiring the millions of graduates roaming the street ending up as 419's, robbers, credit card fraudsters, yahoo boys & girls or prostitutes. I really thank God for your life as I pray that those boys before long will meet their waterloo.
Wale Mandela lives in Maryland