TESTED AND TRUSTED SEXUAL POSITIONS ...Useful tips for women

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ANGELINA JOLIE CONFESSES: MY BAD GIRL NOW BELONGS TO BRAD!

Hollywood bad  girl  Angelina Jolie remains elegant even after having 6 kids for her actor and committed life partner of many years, Bra Pete.
She once wore a vial of blood around her neck and faced some serious struggles.
She took her teaming fans back to some dangerous times and experiences in her life, when she featured in the porpular American TV programm '60 Minutes' 

"I went through heavy darker times and I survived them," the Oscar winner says. "I didn't die young, so I'm very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn't survive certain things."
Jolie added she'd prefer not to go into detail about these things, but: "I think people can imagine that I did the most dangerous and I did the worst - and for many reasons I shouldn't be here."
She can still be a "bad girl," Jolie admits. But only one person really sees it.
"I still have that side of me... It's just in its place now... it belongs to Brad... [to] our adventures."



No comments: