TESTED AND TRUSTED SEXUAL POSITIONS ...Useful tips for women

Saturday, September 17, 2011

OAP MATSE QUITES WAZOBIA FOR NIGERIA INFO

Wazobia OAP,  Matse Uwatse we heard have  quit  Wazobia FM.
The news of her departure from Wazobia Fm was broke by Matse on her Twitter, on Saturday, September 17, 2011 and had eversince not stopped amazing her numerous fans and colleagues according to our source. She tweeted via her handle @Matse1 at 10:18am: ‘Pips! I’m no longer with 95.1 Wazobia FM. I want to thank U for the unconditional love U’ve shown me. I really appreciate U’all. God bless’.In response to a message to the award winning OAP, she said I’m moving on to something else, something that I always wanted to do’. She went on, ‘It’s not about salary, it’s about growth. It’s been four amazing years, it’s time for me to grow.
Matse’s Twitter profile suggests she has gained employment at a new radio station called with 93.9 Nigeria Info. NET gathered that the new radio station is run by owners of Cool FM and Wazobia FM.
The OAP also confirmed her new job status. ‘Yes, I now work at 93.9 Nigeria Info, the station is more like CNN or BBC on radio, it’s all about news, talk shows etc’. Matse also tells us she will be dropping the ‘Pidgin English’ and resume speaking in English language.
Matse whom we heard has been promoted in her new place of work, have our best of wishes to this.

No comments: