TESTED AND TRUSTED SEXUAL POSITIONS ...Useful tips for women

Monday, August 1, 2011

THE UNTOLD STORY OF HOW UCHE IWUJI ALLEGEDLY LOST PREGNANCY TO STD


Uche Iwuji
When a few months ago the story of how  actress Uche Iwuji lost her almost 19 weeks old pregnancy filttered into town, not few people felt pity for her. But just recently one of the big eyeballs who is rightly informed,  revealed to REPORTNIGERIA, that though our darling Uche lost her pregnancy which is pitiable, but might not be unconnected to a long time sexually transmitted disease, which she had been habouring in her system unknowingly. 
According to the report when she first had course to visit the hospital during pregnancy, the doctor told her she is suffering from complications and to better abort the pregnancy and go for a sugery or risk having the baby and later go for the sugery, but that if she opts for the later he wouldn’t  give a quarantee. Our adorable Uche whom we learnt had the intention of settling down with the supposed father of the baby whose name was given as Raphael simply opted to have the baby and later go for the surgery and and shortly after, she lost the pregnancy.  We decided not fest on hear say alone, but to further confirm the story and fortunately met the fair skinned actress in an event weeks after and in the process of trying to have her relate her own part of the story, she was impatient to believe we were trying to lure her into an intervieew which we learnt she detests so much lately, and she walked out, and said, I no send!  you people can go ahead and write whatever you like, but as for interview I won’t grant any press interview again. 
To set records straight here is Uche's response to some media houses immediately after the incident;
How I lost my 19 weeks pregnancy - Actress, Uche Iwuji
...more after the break 
Uche Iwuji

"You have heard that I lost my pregnancy, so what else do you want me to say again? I tried to keep my private life private until I saw it in your magazine that I am pregnant. But the most painful thing is that I lost the pregnancy few days before your publication came out. People didn't know I was pregnant and I would have preferred to keep it that way. But I know sometimes it's better to clarify things with you guys than keep mum. Well, I had complications. I was going to use the toilet when my water broke. I was rushed to the hospital and was forced into labour, so I lost the child. I was 19-weeks gone never expected this to happen." Uche Iwuji in a telephone chat with Afolabi Oyekoya of City People Magaine.Asked about the man responsible for her pregnancy, uche's reply when you continue..."I met Raphael in 2006 through a friend and we got talking on the phone. He came to Nigeria and we started dating. We had a good relationship but between 2007/2008, we didn't see much of each other  so there was a break until 2009 when re connected and have been together since then. That I got pregnant for him doesn't mean we were serious but he is the kind of man I can love forever. There has never been any marriage plans, we were just dating." 
The fair skinned actress had been linked with so many controversies lately
which unfortunately she has been unable to clear.  My people na so we see am o.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2009/09/11/multi-talented-uche-jombo-makes-production-debut-with-star-studded-nollywood-hustler/

No comments: